Friday, April 23, 2010

By Your Blood- Foursquare UG

I looked for chords everywhere for Foursquare United Generation, and they were nowhere to be found. I ended up emailing their worship pastor, Luke Breton Van Groll, who was kind enough to email me the chords. So here is the first of several I will post.

By Your Blood Key – D
Words and Music by Emmy Rose

Verse 1
D Bm G
New Creation stands as I bow at Calvary
D A
In your grace I am Yours

Pre Chorus
Bm A G
White as snow
Bm A G
Pure and Whole
Em D A
By Your blood

Chorus
Bm G
At Your cross I will sing
D/ F#
I am redeemed
Asus A
You rescued me
Bm G
By Your blood I will sing
D/ F#
I am redeemed
Asus A
You’ve taken me

Instrumental
D A
G D

Bridge
D
By Your blood my soul set free
A
You gave Your life and thought of me
G
I will worship
D
I will worship (repeat)

No comments:

Post a Comment