Wednesday, April 21, 2010

He's Careful

"Risk your life and get more than you ever dreamed of. Play it safe and end up holding the bag."

This scripture came from Luke 19:26 in the Message paraphrase.

I had just told Jeffry Saturday night about how I was a little nervous about debuting my song the next morning. He was telling me there's nothing to be worried about.

I went on to explain to him that this song is very vulnerable. It completely shows my heart. It literally came straight out of my prayer journal. He comforted me and encouraged me which was great.

Sunday morning I got up to read my One Year Bible as usual, and I came across this verse in Luke."Risk your life and get more than you ever dreamed of. Play it safe and end up holding the bag." Through this verse, God told me that morning that we don't have to be afraid to risk our lives and our dreams because He is careful with us. He will not take advantage of our hearts. I didn't realize it as I wrote down those words, but while I was in the shower He reminded me. I realized that He was telling me that although my heart would be completely exposed through this song, that He is careful with my heart and won't take advantage of it.

Wow...He's so faithful and careful with us. He's tender and loving, the perfect example of a Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment